College Planning Guide for Parents
What's the best way to save for college? Qualified tuition programs (also called 529 plans) are a popular choice among parents, but it's not the only college saving strategy out there.
Topics covered in the College Planning Guide:
- Overview of 529 plans and tax benefits
- Choosing a 529 plan
- 529 plan terminology
- How much to save in a 529 plan
- Diversifying college savings
- Investment options and fees
- Financial aid and the FAFSA form
- Strategies to save for college
- Common 529 plan mistakes
Saving for college can be quite a financial burden for some families. Get a head start with our College Planning Guide today.