Your employer offers you stock options or equity awards — now what?
Stock options and equity awards can have a lot of upside, but without proper planning the tax and financial consequences can be severe.
Download this guide for tips and strategies on how to maximize the benefits of your stock options or restricted stock units .
This 30+ page guide covers:
- What happens to stock options after a sale or IPO
- Managing restricted stock units (RSUs)
- Tax planning for stock options
- What happens to stock when employees leave?
- Employee stock purchase plans (ESPPs)
- Employer stock in your 401(k)
- Risks and diversification strategies
- ... and more!
To learn more about how one of our CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professionals may be able to help you understand how stock options and equity compensation can fit into your financial plan, click here.